Mains plugs for 12V DC

Have also used 4-pin 'CB mic' plugs for exactly the same purpose and can recommend them. Other than that there are also DC barrel connectors which are designed for low power DC use.

Reply to
swanny

We used to use the two parallel pins for 32v or less ac and the polarised [t shaped] ones for 32v or less dc.

Reply to
F Murtz

I found those only useful for a short life. Minly they lost contact on the inner pin. OTOH, I only used "cheapo" standard and not an expensive brand name version.

Reply to
terryc

There are the 12 Volt - 32 Volt DC 2 pin T automotive/caravan types described here

as fixed polarity plugs and sockets that Malz in WA sell under a KC brand I think. Also here

Regards
Blue
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to