Mains plug on Nikko RC battery charger

A Nikko RC car has the primary volts stamped as 230vac on its battery
charger, but it has a USA style [110vac] mains plug. Is this usual? I
know DSE sell adapters [not transformers,..actual plug adaption to 3
pin],..is this a mistake in the product tho?

Tks Tim

Re: Mains plug on Nikko RC battery charger
but it has a USA style [110vac] mains
adaption to 3 pin],..is this a mistake in

Sounds more like a mistake, but I think I would be taking it back so they can
compare it with their other stock, and if
they need to bend the pins, or supply an free adapter, then they can blow it up
in shop, if the stamped text is wrong. :-)

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Re: Mains plug on Nikko RC battery charger
Makes sense,...first time I've seen such a stuff-up,..[I must lead a
sheltered life]  :-)

Tim

Re: Mains plug on Nikko RC battery charger

A number of countries have 240V / 50Hz mains, but use US style 2 pin
connectors.
Thailand for instance...

Site Timeline