Mains LED Driver

I'm after a mains input LED driver capable of driving 8 x 3.2V Cree LEDs @

700mA in series

This Variled unit looked ideal until I read it thermally cuts out at 40degC. Not quite high enough for roof installation in summer in Sydney I figure:

This OneHungLow brand is close at driving 6 LEDs.

Anyone know of any others at a reasonable price?

Thanks Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

Err, scratch that, just found one. Please return to your regular viewing.

Thanks Dave.

--

--------------------------------------------- Check out my Electronics Engineering Video Blog & Podcast:

David L. Jones

which is?

Reply to
terryc

LPC-35-700 (Description and datasheet link is wrong, it's 35W)

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones