Mains LED Driver

I'm after a mains input LED driver capable of driving 8 x 3.2V Cree LEDs @
700mA in series

This Variled unit looked ideal until I read it thermally cuts out at 40degC.
Not quite high enough for roof installation in summer in Sydney I figure:
http://au.farnell.com/lumidrives/mde16-c-vrl/led-driver-dimmable-16x1w/dp/1242353?Ntt=variled

This OneHungLow brand is close at driving 6 LEDs.
http://www.ledsales.com.au/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath13%0&products_id61%6&zenid=bbdnlq2053egbms9jf32ri2a75

Anyone know of any others at a reasonable price?

Thanks
Dave.

Re: Mains LED Driver

Err, scratch that, just found one.
Please return to your regular viewing.

Thanks
Dave.

Re: Mains LED Driver

which is?
<Actually need one for some lights.>

Re: Mains LED Driver

http://cutter.com.au/products.php?cat=Low+Cost+Drivers
LPC-35-700
(Description and datasheet link is wrong, it's 35W)

Dave.