Magian AV gear for sale

I ended up with a vast pile of Magian (Ausssie built) 2 rack unit CD players when I upgraded the local museum to flash storage for soundscapes, commentaries etc. These are NOT domestic units - they consist of a Sony CDROM drive (with 4 years on the clock) a SCSI controller board, audio balanced line driver, connector panel (wad of RJ11s) SMPSU and a custom 2U box. Seems like a pity to strip then down for bits, but the inorganic collection approacheth.... Anyone got a museum ? M

Reply to
Mike Diack