Macrovision defeater

For the next 120 years.

Reply to
terryc

No, my remark on the TV was only that some older sets had problems with some versions of Macrovision. And that wasn't the point of my ramblings anyway.

--
Schizophrenia beats being alone.
Reply to

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Reply to
keithr

Will they also add scratchy and surface noise to your MP3 to simulate vinyl

Reply to
kreed

iZotope Vinyl :-)

Reply to
initial and surname

they

I have a VHS tape on which I recorded some FMTV similcast programs in 1986 and which still plays.

Reply to
Barry OGrady

m to

tch

the

ust

d a

ia

we

I see it but I don't believe it ;)

Reply to
kreed

No. My OP ended with: "I suppose there's nothing I can do to get around it other than bypass the VCR." That doesn't make sense if my aim is to record on the VCR.

Reply to
DavidW