M15 Persecutions. Stop it. Whatever 'it' is.

Well, I'd like to say that the M15 messages on this newsgroup were great and on subject. Alas, I can't. All I'd like to say, and I may be wrong here, is that I think some people have way too much time on their hands and could possibly do something more constructive to society like caring for other people instead of pissing off others who have their own special topic of interest. Now, this maybe a worthy cause, but I think with your noise that you've created many more enemies than friends. So please, as gentle suggestion - eff off!

Apparently there are a few M15's like..

and I'd be getting rid of the WW1 flying boat for a start...

Reply to
philbx1