Luxeon, Cree, et al - LED questions

I need to supply a couple of high power LEDs for an application next
Saturday. Time is short and I will need a local supplier. I've looked at the
usual suspects (Jaycar, Farnell and RS). RS seems to have the best, most
economical solution so far. I will entertain others. Here is what I am
doing:

* High power blue LED. Dunno about 'Royal Blue' or regular blue.
* I need to focus the beam as much as possible. It's for a small mirror
ball.
I note that Luxeon make 80 Lumen blue LEDs, but the gruntiest one I can
locate is 30 Lumen.

Any assistance for a local supplier would be appreciated.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Luxeon, Cree, et al - LED questions

Cutter have Cree XPE in Blue and Royal Blue:
http://cutter.com.au/products.php?cat=Cree+XPE
Blue is 40lm @ 350mA, but they can be safely driven at up to 1A if desired.

Lenses to match:
http://cutter.com.au/products.php?cat=Optics+for+XP-C%2FE%2FG

They have constant current drivers too.
This one is good for direct mains connection, LPC-35-700:
http://cutter.com.au/products.php?cat=Low+Cost+Drivers

Dave.

Re: Luxeon, Cree, et al - LED questions

**Thanks Dave. All done.