low voltage logic availability

Hi, Does anyone have an idea on whether LVTTL/CMOS logic families are likely to turn up in hobby electronics stores anytime soon?

Reply to
Bruce Varley

What about Farnell / RS?

Even Xon perhaps (I think you are in perth).

Free overnight delivery too.

I doubt Altronics / Jaycar will ever have them in stock, Dick Smith ha ha ha!

Reply to
Dennis

Not likely. The lazy sods are happy to just stock almost the same range they did 20 years ago. And then they wonder why hobbyists loose interest.

Reply to
David Eather