Loooong distance IR detection, and IR collimation - Page 2

Re: Loooong distance IR detection, and IR collimation

Dear John!

Fantastic!... Thank you for the URL!. Woooww!...
This side tells me much more than what I would ask.
All the best

Rico Maxle

Re: Loooong distance IR detection, and IR collimation

    Just replace the LED with a narrow-beam LED.  LEDs actually have
a beam width of about 2 degrees.  They're usually housed in a
case with a diffusing lens to broaden the beam.  But you can
get LEDs without the diffuser.

    If you need a really narrow beam, get a laser diode.

                John Nagle

Site Timeline