Looking for USB 8-bit DAC device

I don't want to design from scratch as this is a 1 off for one customer. I am looking for a device which performs the following.

USB connection to a Windows PC

Output resolution needs only to be 8-bit, any more is a waste.

The output is to be PWM of a few tens Hz to 1 or so kHz

Duty cycle does not need to go down to zero and needs to reach full resolution before 100% duty cycle.

This output will drive an opto for HV (800volt) isolation.

Application is basically DC output

PC software is a must, that looks at least a bit professional

External digital outputs may be useful in future but not necessary

Price should be below $100

Reply to
Geoff