Looking for Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter manual

Hi people, I'm looking for a scan of a Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter
manual or similar. I've been to a few boatanchor manual sites but they
don't seem to allow a successful download.

tia
Mark

Re: Looking for Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter manual

Hi people, I'm looking for a scan of a Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter
manual or similar. I've been to a few boatanchor manual sites but they
don't seem to allow a successful download.

tia
Mark

***** Please stop CROSS POSTING,it causes the current problems we are all
experiencing with the news group!

Brian G

Re: Looking for Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter manual

Fair go Brian.  The post is on topic for this group which is more than I can
say for some other crap posted by the likes of Massive Prong and Co.

Mark, try a worldwide search on eBay.  You never know, someone out there may
just be the source you're looking for....

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Looking for Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter manual

Hi Alan, Yeah I dunno what Brian's problem is. Did an Ebay search and came
up with a few units and there's a manual website with a copy for US$25
which I didn't want to opt for.

  At any rate the need's a bit less urgent after I was able to replace an
open circuit power regulator transistor and the unit came up fine. I'll
just have to check the calibration and I'll have a nice 500MHz boatanchor
frequency counter.

Re: Looking for Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter manual

 Oh piss off you dickhead!

Re: Looking for Systron Donner 6152 Freq counter manual

 Oh piss off you dickhead!

****** Why then,did you not crosspost???

Wota wanker!

Brian g