looking for seller of RCA sockets

I need to get line RCA sockets (female) in reg, green, and blue colours. Jaycar and DS only do black and red. Anyone suggest anywhere else that might supply them?

Reply to
John

you will find some ready made RGB cables at:

for as low as $2.35USD inc shipping.

don't know it they will strip down readily, to enable you to use them on new wiring, but at that price, if you can't find others, it may be worth a try.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

The only sockets I see there are fully moulded, so I doubt it.

An easier solution might be Red, Green and Blue heatshrink IMO.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Definitely a thought.

Reply to
John

Are you looking for "in-line" or panel mounted? Gold plated or nickel plated? If "in-line" types, metal or plastic covered? How about cable entry size? Your description is a bit vague. More info would be helpful in directing you to a supplier.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

: :"Alan Rutlidge"

Reply to
Ross Herbert

So I'm finding out. I might have to make do with coloured heatshrink and just use black ones.

Reply to
John