looking for seller of RCA sockets

I need to get line RCA sockets (female) in reg, green, and blue colours.
Jaycar and DS only do black and red.
Anyone suggest anywhere else that might supply them?

Re: looking for seller of RCA sockets

you will find some ready made RGB cables at:
http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.component%20cable~r.58384759
for as low as $2.35USD inc shipping.

don't know it they will strip down readily, to enable you to use them on
new wiring, but at that price, if you can't find others, it may be worth
a try.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: looking for seller of RCA sockets

The only sockets I see there are fully moulded, so I doubt it.

An easier solution might be Red, Green and Blue heatshrink IMO.

MrT.

Re: looking for seller of RCA sockets

Definitely a thought.

Re: looking for seller of RCA sockets

Are you looking for "in-line" or panel mounted?
Gold plated or nickel plated?
If "in-line" types, metal or plastic covered?  How about cable entry size?
Your description is a bit vague.  More info would be helpful in directing
you to a supplier.

Cheers,
Alan

Re: looking for seller of RCA sockets

I'm looking for in-line.
Otherwise, plastic is fine, cheaper is better, so nickel plated.

Re: looking for seller of RCA sockets

:
:>
:>>
:>> I need to get line RCA sockets (female) in reg, green, and blue colours.
:>> Jaycar and DS only do black and red.
:>> Anyone suggest anywhere else that might supply them?
:>>
:> Are you looking for "in-line" or panel mounted?
:> Gold plated or nickel plated?
:> If "in-line" types, metal or plastic covered?  How about cable entry size?
:> Your description is a bit vague.  More info would be helpful in directing
:> you to a supplier.
:>
:
:I'm looking for in-line.
:Otherwise, plastic is fine, cheaper is better, so nickel plated.
:

There isn't a great demand for individual in-line rca phono sockets,
particularly in Australia. Amphenol produce a low cost (relative) range
ACJx-)colour)as shown on their website
http://www.amphenolaudio.com/Amphenol_RCA.html but trying to find somebody who
stocks them will be difficult I think.

Re: looking for seller of RCA sockets

So I'm finding out. I might have to make do with coloured heatshrink and
just use black ones.

Site Timeline