Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick - Page 2

Re: Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick

Yes, I know now. He wasn't saying it in OP.

Re: Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick

Whatever you do buy, check it with H2testw.

--
Not him on Facebook

Re: Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick

Looks like a cool tool.

Re: Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick

Over the years I've heard a few people complain that USB sticks suffer high
mortality on keyrings with keys - especially if dropped on the floor.

I've always kept my USB sticks in my pocket, along with all the other junk
that accumulates there - usually 2 or 3 USBs held together with a rubber
band, I recently retired a 1Gb because it was getting a bit flaky - the size
should give some idea how long  ago I bought that.

Re: Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick

The first ever USB stick I purchased quite some years ago was 32Mb (yes,
megabytes), and it cost me $105.  I still have it, and it still works.

I wish the same could be said for some of the rest I've bought over the
years.  Two Toshiba 8Gb sticks (to name names) deserve particular
mention, with one becoming unreliable after just one week, and the other
failing completely within a month.

Peter

Re: Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick

I bought a secure traveler 8GB starting to fail now after 3 years?
Use it or email and password saver (password Depot)
No other USB has ever ailed
Bought some cheapest from China none worked from word go!
Have found the only places in China to reasonably (Ebay) trust are
Taiwan and Hong Kong
--
Petzl
I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left

Site Timeline