Looking for quality 128Gb USB stick

Whatever you do buy, check it with H2testw.

--
Not him on Facebook
Reply to

Yes. we know. It's been already agreed above.

Reply to
Damian

Looks like a cool tool.

Reply to
Damian

Over the years I've heard a few people complain that USB sticks suffer high mortality on keyrings with keys - especially if dropped on the floor.

I've always kept my USB sticks in my pocket, along with all the other junk that accumulates there - usually 2 or 3 USBs held together with a rubber band, I recently retired a 1Gb because it was getting a bit flaky - the size should give some idea how long ago I bought that.

Reply to
Ian Field

The first ever USB stick I purchased quite some years ago was 32Mb (yes, megabytes), and it cost me $105. I still have it, and it still works.

I wish the same could be said for some of the rest I've bought over the years. Two Toshiba 8Gb sticks (to name names) deserve particular mention, with one becoming unreliable after just one week, and the other failing completely within a month.

Peter

Reply to
Pete

I bought a secure traveler 8GB starting to fail now after 3 years? Use it or email and password saver (password Depot) No other USB has ever ailed Bought some cheapest from China none worked from word go! Have found the only places in China to reasonably (Ebay) trust are Taiwan and Hong Kong

--
Petzl
I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left