Looking for plasma panel for 42" NEC PX-42VM2G

Hi!

A mate of mine has an NEC PX-42VM2G (42") tv with a broken panel in it - the
rest was working fine until it got damaged by a cricket ball of all
things!!!

Anyone here have a panel from a scrapped set that might fit it that they'd
like to sell?? or know where to get one? Burn in doesnt matter too much as
it was being used outdoors under a pergola.

CHEERS!!!

Re: Looking for plasma panel for 42" NEC PX-42VM2G

Anyone??????????

Apparently any NEC 42" panel will do.....

Re: Looking for plasma panel for 42" NEC PX-42VM2G

Did someone tell him that the TV is for watching cricket *at home*?
You're not supposed to take it *to* the cricket.

BTW, the panel is about 80% of the raw cost of the TV. Even if you
can find one, it won't be cheap. It's kinda like asking if anyone has
a nice car that's missing a tail-light, because you have a perfect
tail-light and want the rest of the car.

Clifford Heath.

Re: Looking for plasma panel for 42" NEC PX-42VM2G

yeah i know.......same with tube on a CRT

But no harm in asking.....I have a couple of old hitachis that have good
panels and totally dead electronics - thought someone might be massing a
plasma graveyard......

Re: Looking for plasma panel for 42" NEC PX-42VM2G
I just picked up one at Auction and it goes backto standby about 10 secs
after turn on I suspect a logic fault, I'm going to take it back as it
suposed to be Ok but maybe your interested in the parts from the Auction
House.
Greg
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Posted at www.Usenet.com.au

Re: Looking for plasma panel for 42" NEC PX-42VM2G
email sent..........

CHEERS!!!