Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Looking for Legion brand power switch
September 14, 2009, 10:17 am
rate this thread
Re: Looking for Legion brand power switch
** WES have a similar looking switch, cat # DS680 for about $5.
SPDT, rated at 10amp and 250 volt.
If the pin positions do not match the PCB, make new holes in the PCB to suit
and run short lengths of wire.
Glue the switch down with 5 minute epoxy if it is not stable enough.
- » Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Tesla shares fall after Elon Musk accuses diver who saved Thai kids of being a pedophile
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design