Looking for Legion brand power switch

Anyone knows who sells Legion

power switches in single/small quantites in AU or online? I need MPS11(PC18O-R) to replace a broken one. Looking in Digikey and Mouser catalogs I can't find anything similar.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

"Tom"

** WES have a similar looking switch, cat # DS680 for about $5.

SPDT, rated at 10amp and 250 volt.

If the pin positions do not match the PCB, make new holes in the PCB to suit and run short lengths of wire.

Glue the switch down with 5 minute epoxy if it is not stable enough.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison