Looking for iPhone developer in Australia

Where do I look for a list of Australia iPhone iOS developers?

Preferably in Melb.

Regs Joe

Reply to
Joe Gold

plenty of hits there.

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Web's best price on Olinuxino Linux PC:

The World's Cheapest Computer: DuinoMite the PIC32 $23 Basic Computer-MicroController

Add VGA Monitor/TV, and PS2 Keyboard, or use USB Terminal Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.

Reply to
Don McKenzie

Yes But can't filter by Australia or Melbourne

Reply to
Joe Gold

The first 3 in the header ad box are all Australian.

And if you want a filter for Australia, try clicking on "Pages from Australia" in the left hand navigation field. This will allow only Australian sites to be listed. If you then click on "Web", then all of the web will be shown.

I don't think it gets any easier. Well, you could add Melbourne to your search.

Don...

--

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/olinuxino.html

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html
Add VGA Monitor/TV, and PS2 Keyboard, or use USB Terminal
Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.
Reply to
Don McKenzie

What about a develop from China ? Perhaps this is a good idea since you only need pay much less . "Joe Gold" ??????: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com...

hj