Looking for iPhone developer in Australia

Where do I look for a list of Australia iPhone iOS developers?

Preferably in Melb.

Regs
Joe

Re: Looking for iPhone developer in Australia

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=apps+developer
plenty of hits there.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Web's best price on Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: Looking for iPhone developer in Australia
Yes
 But can't filter by Australia or Melbourne

Re: Looking for iPhone developer in Australia

The first 3 in the header ad box are all Australian.

And if you want a filter for Australia, try clicking on "Pages from Australia"
in the left hand navigation field.
This will allow only Australian sites to be listed. If you then click on "Web",
then all of the web will be shown.

I don't think it gets any easier. Well, you could add Melbourne to your search.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Web's best price on Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: Looking for iPhone developer in Australia
What about a develop from China ?
Perhaps this is a good idea since you only need pay much less .
??????: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com...