Looking for DB9 hood

I'm looking for what Jaycar calls DB25/DB25 Hood (PM-0851) but in DB9 size and
not having much luck. Anyone knows a source with decent price for low quantity?

Tom

Re: Looking for DB9 hood

Hello tom,

RS sell them as part of the following part numbers:
382-2702, 382-2724, 382-2718

they sell for about $7 each including the 2 DB9 plugs (or sockets) and press
in jumper cables

I've used them for building "dongles" for changing the internal pinout of
serial cables for industrial communications/ configuration.

HTH,
Des

I'm looking for what Jaycar calls DB25/DB25 Hood (PM-0851) but in DB9 size
and not having much luck. Anyone knows a source with decent price for low
quantity?

Tom

Re: Looking for DB9 hood

Thanks Des, that sounds reasonable. I prefer just hoods as I have plenty
DB9's around but thats good alternative.

Tom

Re: Looking for DB9 hood

I bought quite a few a couple of years ago - I think it was from Soanar.
Might be worth checking them out.

Site Timeline