Looking for a TIP145 equivalent - Page 2

Re: Looking for a TIP145 equivalent

Already have one of those and it does the driving for me.

Dave

Re: Looking for a TIP145 equivalent

Naah, deinitely do not have one of those in the junk box.

Re: Looking for a TIP145 equivalent

   'TIP' originally meant 'Texas Instruments Plastic', their low cost
line to replace TO-3 & TO-66 output transistors.  they quickly became
very popular, so they were heavily second sourced.  Somewhere I have an
original TI application note from the release of the TIP line.