Looking for a company called ROYEL

This company made very good soldering irons and bases.
They had a place in Melbourne , but I can't find any location for them.
Does anyone know whether they're still in the game ?
Thanks and cheer's.

Re: Looking for a company called ROYEL

http://www.royel.com.au /
???
Colin

Re: Looking for a company called ROYEL

"Colin Horsley"

 **  Seeing an another company has bought the name and product manufacturing
rights and operates from Sydney -  the OP has grounds for misplacing Royel.

...........   Phil

Re: Looking for a company called ROYEL

Gentlemen , a very HUGE thank you for the info , I will get onto it
straight away. Again thanks and warmest regards.
Cheers.

Re: Looking for a company called ROYEL

rockby.com.au had some Royel spares like tips and elements

Re: Looking for a company called ROYEL

Thanks Mark , and thank you all , your help has been great.
Warm regards.

Site Timeline