Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter

Hi All,

I am trying to find a 1 button 433MHz transmitter based on the common HT12E encoder. Does anyone know where I can find such a beast locally?

Regards,

AJ

Reply to
AJ

Buy a wireless doorbell - alternatively those novelty R/C activated farting gnome/santa, croaking toad toys might contain something similar.

Reply to
ian field

Hello AJ,

Are you only after a one-off or will there be quantity involved?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I am not sure about the decoder bit, but Jaycar has 433MHZ xmitters (and RX) for $9.95 or so

David

AJ wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

Thanks to all or the replies so far.

I am looking for these things in quantities so would prefer something that is already constructed and in an enclosure. I have come across a few 2 and

4 button ones but my customer really wants a 1 button. I have about 100 x 433MHz transmitters and heaps of encoders to go with them, I was hoping to save some time tho and keep them in the spare parts box.

Best regards

AJ

Reply to
AJ