Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter

Hi All,

I am trying to find a 1 button 433MHz transmitter based on the common HT12E
encoder.  Does anyone know where I can find such a beast locally?

Regards,

AJ

Re: Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter

Buy a wireless doorbell - alternatively those novelty R/C activated farting
gnome/santa, croaking toad toys might contain something similar.

Re: Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter

Hello AJ,

Are you only after a one-off or will there be quantity involved?

Andy

Re: Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter

Thanks to all or the replies so far.

I am looking for these things in quantities so would prefer something that
is already constructed and in an enclosure.  I have come across a few 2 and
4 button ones but my customer really wants a 1 button.  I have about 100 x
433MHz transmitters and heaps of encoders to go with them, I was hoping to
save some time tho and keep them in the spare parts box.

Best regards

AJ

Re: Looking for a 1 Button 433MHz Xmitter

I am not sure about the decoder bit, but Jaycar has 433MHZ xmitters (and RX)
for $9.95 or so

David