Looking for 2716 copy

Hi, I need a couple of copies made of a 2716 EEPROM. My burner died long
ago, and the source code is long gone also.

Can anyone point me to a service for this. I can supply the chips, but if
the provider can supply that would be good, I'm running out. TIA

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

Where are you and how fast do you need them?

Tom

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

Perth, no rush.

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

I'm pretty sure I can do it, I do a few of 27C512 at work and I think the
programmer will handle 2716. I haven't got any 2716 chips so you need to supply
some. If you want send me the original and blank chips to:
Tom
PO Box 2144
Keperra, QLD 4054
and I'll try to do it next working day after I receive your eproms.

Tom

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

    Does it have the correct programming voltages?. I once got caught
with a programmer that could only output 12.5V Vpp for 27Cxx so it couldn't
do the 25 Vpp 27xx eproms.

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

hi, this any good to ya  ??

http://www.shout.net/~rieslabs/EpromAdapter.htm

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:21:14 +0800, "Bruce Varley"

I can supply the chips (used, socket pulls) and program them for you.

BTW, I'm in NSW.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

I can still burn 2716 EPROMS, I live in Perth.

Regards
Joe

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

No probs Bruce, send them up to me.  Have a couple of spares, how many copies
are you looking for?

Peter

Re: Looking for 2716 copy: THANKS

Thanks Pete, will do. I'll send you an email.

ALL, thanks for the offers of assistance.

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:21:14 +0800, "Bruce Varley"

long
but if

I think Mike at Worldwide Electronics in Vic Park will do them for you
for a small fee.
http://members.ii.net/~worcom /

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

Mike hasn't operated the shopfront for the best part of a year now.  He does
mail order only from his home base.

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

you
He does

Thanks. It is over 12 mths since I visited Mike so you are more up to
date.

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

Budgie, can you contact me directly please? I have HF questions for
you.
Brad vk2qq at vk2qq.com  Ta.

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

I rang, but your reply address bounces. Can you please supply a real
one budgie?
Brad.

Re: Looking for 2716 copy

???  I emailed you from my valid addie (z.....@) and that didn't bounce, so it
should be in your inbox. at the address 6 lines up from this.

Site Timeline