Longest selling magazine kit project?

Just browsing through the latest Altronics catalog and noticed a kit
for the 1982 EA In-Circuit Transistor Tester.
I can remember building one of these from (I think) a Dick Smith kit
more than 20 years ago.
This kit has been going for almost 25 years now which I find quite
amazing.
Anyone know of any other kits that have been on sale for longer?

Dave.

Re: Longest selling magazine kit project?

"David L. Jones"

** How about this power supply module :

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/47eb69db055946d22741c0a87f9c071c/Product/View/K3438

Published in ETI in December 1979.

Being sold way below the cost of the parts now.

......  Phil

Re: Longest selling magazine kit project?

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/47eb69db055946d22741c0a87f9c071c/Product/View/K3438

Out of interest..When did the Funway series of kits come out?

James

Re: Longest selling magazine kit project?

Late '70s.

My guess would be about '79 for Funway 1 & 2.

Funway 3 was much later - mid '80s?

Site Timeline