Local source for bicolour LEDs?

I am trying to get a red/green bicolour LED in a standard 3mm bullet style.
Doesn't matter if it is 3-lead common cathode or 2-lead bipolar, but must be in
that housing style.  All I've been able to locate are 5mm bullet or 3mm pin.

Anyone know a local (oz) source?

TIA

Re: Local source for bicolour LEDs?

Jaycar have 2 lead ones in 3mm.

Jim

Re: Local source for bicolour LEDs?

tenrod would have plenty choices from stock for you

www.tenrod.com.au

m.

in

Re: Local source for bicolour LEDs?

That'd be magic if I needed 1000.  Last time I was in contact with tenrod, they
refused to respond to emails when I mentioned I was only after ten displays.  So
I normally wouldn't waste the effort in browsing their stock.  When there are
MOQ's >1 for $40 displays, what are the chances they would sell ten bicolours?

Re: Local source for bicolour LEDs?

im sure if u asked most suppliers the right way they would give them as
samples when bi-colour leds are well under > 0.20c

works for me anyway.

So

Re: Local source for bicolour LEDs?

Does for me with most civilised distributors too.

But ten $A40 LCD displays and they didn't even want to communicate, let alone
sell the frigging things.  Fortunately, it's a big world full of suppliers.  And
it's surprising how often a dead-end with one seems to result in a new contact
with one that's not hung up.  Arrow Australia are my most unfavourite
distibutor.  After being jerked around by them with some Maxim stuff, we went
offshore and found a better/faster/cheaper authorised feed.

they
So

Re: Local source for bicolour LEDs?

tenrod would have plenty choices from stock for you

www.tenrod.com.au

m.

in

Re: Local source for bicolour LEDs?