Load limit on a double powerpoint? - Page 3

Re: Load limit on a double powerpoint?

Well f#&k me dead. Pot, kettle, black!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, should they Brian Goldsmith
(briang)?

"matt2-amstereo"  wrote

no. the displays i speak of can vary pixel colour indevisually of other
pixels. they can dither to create psudo shading

****** ____indervisually? .Wota wanker!

Brian G

Thanks for popping up with that valuable insight, "Brian G".

Now, back in your hole please.

***Pants down please!

Bg

And when you asked about a battery for your Uniden scanner two people
replied with good leads, and you didn't have the common courtesy to
acknowledge them.

Talk about who's a "Wanker" and who posts drivel here.  Take a look in the
mirror if you can find one you haven't already broken.  LOL

When you are holier than holy, then come preach your Usenet ethics here.
Until then, as bassett would say "Shut the fuck up."

Re: Load limit on a double powerpoint?

Good form with phithy at the last place and bottom as usual
  stevy is being just a little precious imho .

Re: Load limit on a double powerpoint?

Steve, before you criticise other members of this group for giving Phil
Allison a hard time, perhaps you should make yourself aware of a little more
of the history behind the 'relationship' between Phil & those members he has
chosen to attack, belittle, vilify & malign, and not always just the person
in question, but other members of their family too.

Let's face it, anyone who could post the following  has serious problems,
and deserves our sympathy rather than our scorn.....

From: Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@tpq.cum.au>
Newsgroups: aus.electronics
Subject: Re: DAMN LIES from David L Jones
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:24:20 +1100

** TOTAL HOTCOCK!!!!!!!!!

I have *never* lost an argument, with anyone, EVER, EVER, EVER !!!!!!!!!

<cut>

.... Philruff

Re: Load limit on a double powerpoint?

Actually ruff, that's pretty mild.
At least you haven't been accused by Phil of being a kiddie fiddler, had
your business partner harassed or had someone stake out your house on his
behalf.
Having been a victim of Phil's twisted mind and imagination I have
absolutely no compassion for him.
He deserves to get what he dishes out.

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Load limit on a double powerpoint?

in message
:
:
: Actually ruff, that's pretty mild.

You will never have to convince Ruff of how bad Philthy can
be.

: At least you haven't been accused by Phil of being a
kiddie fiddler, had
: your business partner harassed or had someone stake out
your house on his
: behalf.

Ruff has had the same type of company searches done on him
and Philthy has even managed to access his Police records!

: Having been a victim of Phil's twisted mind and
imagination I have
: absolutely no compassion for him.

No one has really seen the true Philthy until they have been
stalked by him.

: He deserves to get what he dishes out.

If only that could be made to happen ;-)

:
: Cheers,
: Alan
:

Cheers TT

Re: Load limit on a double powerpoint?

 in message

God knows I tried..........................

ruff

Site Timeline