Load limit on a double powerpoint?

does us a favour stevie sex and travel sonny ..

Reply to
atec77

Yeehaaa !!! Finally made it to someone's killfile and head of the list too. This will shit Phil off. He's only 4th on the list with TT and atec77 ahead of him.

I think "Steve" is being a bit of an oversensitive little petal. In all this thread I didn't once abuse anyone, let alone Phil. Add some light humour - yes. Abuse - no.

Steve needs to look at the bigger picture. Clearly he hasn't been a victim of Phil by being accused of being a paedophile, dishonest, running a sheltered workshop, harassing one's business partner (who incidentally doesn't even know who Phil Allison is) and a whole host of other untruths, let alone being stalked at work and at home by Phil and his cronies. But then by killfiling Phil Allison I guess he's taking a proactive step towards reducing the possibility of this happening.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

"Alan Rutlidge"

Reply to
briang

So I am as bad as Philthy eh? I rant, rave and randomly abuse everyone here do I? Please show me one post from this group where I have sworn at anyone or for that matter abused them? While you're at it please demonstrate how I am wrecking this group and Philthy is constructively adding to it?

Yes I have an issue with Philthy as he has set out to defame and libel me all over Usenet. I have on many occasions had the full brunt of his malicious and disgusting rantings so I know too well what he is capable of.

Ignoring him does not work. Warning newbies about him does some good. Sniping at him has the most effect and actually gives the most satisfaction :-) To show him up as the pathetic, abusive creature he is actually makes the most sense.

Also Terry bear in mind I am not the cause - just a symptom. So go on, have a laugh at Philthy's expense and don't try too hard to have meaningful conversation with him.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

Good form with phithy at the last place and bottom as usual stevy is being just a little precious imho .

Reply to
atec77

Sock pupet ? one ip is from a certain proxy it appears /

Reply to
atec77
**** So shut the f*ck up
**** You really should marry each other, as you think so much of him, as you both think alike, act alike, and no doubt have the same sort of intellect, That's after you finish being the forth wise monkey, ** thinks all** bassett
Reply to
bassett

No. Ignoring his rants has the most effect for all such attention-seekers. You seem unable to do it, and that makes a.e worse for all of us.

Please stop, you and Rutledge and all. Just stop, please. There are useful things to do in life, and this isn't one of them.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

nicely summarised, thanks!

And TT, although I cant be bothered looking, I have seen many posts from you, in reply to one of Phils sane posts, that are unwarranted and unpleasant.

Clifford has it right - ignore the rantings, respond only to the technical stuff. but you phil-baiters cant help yourselves, and thereby degrade the SNR of a.e. to the point where it is almost entirely worthless. as grown men, you should be ashamed.

I think it is clear that Phil has some issues; unless you too have such issues, why can you not simply ignore his cerebral effluvia? His actions harm him far more than anyone else - and its sad to see, as he really does have a lot to contribute, along with a willingness to do so.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

: >> Sniping at him has the most effect : >

: >

: > No. Ignoring his rants has the most effect for all such attention-seekers. : > You seem unable to do it, and that makes a.e worse for all of us. : >

: > Please stop, you and Rutledge and all. Just stop, please. : > There are useful things to do in life, and this isn't one of them. : : nicely summarised, thanks! : : And TT, although I cant be bothered looking, I have seen many posts from : you, in reply to one of Phils sane posts, that are unwarranted and : unpleasant.

To be very blunt here, you don't have to read them. BTW you don't often see the words "Phil's posts" and "sane" in the same sentence ;-)

: : Clifford has it right - ignore the rantings, respond only to the : technical stuff. but you phil-baiters cant help yourselves, and thereby : degrade the SNR of a.e. to the point where it is almost entirely : worthless. as grown men, you should be ashamed.

Do you enjoy being abused and maligned by Philthy?? So in years to come when friends, family, grandkids search the net for information on you and see that you are regularly called "autistic etc" what will they think?. When you don't respond or have people stick up for you or point out that the assailant is nut job how will they view you? What conclusions will they draw. I treat Usenet as a permanent record of my actions and *will* defend myself and *will* continue to stick up for friends.

: : I think it is clear that Phil has some issues;

Ha-ha! That's like saying the Titanic had a bit of leak :-)

: unless you too have such : issues, why can you not simply ignore his cerebral effluvia? His actions : harm him far more than anyone else -

No, I passionately disagree here. If you sling enough mud then some will always stick. If you call someone a paedophile, autistic, criminal etc. often enough then persons unknown may start to believe *you* are one.

: and its sad to see, as he really : does have a lot to contribute, along with a willingness to do so.

He certainly *does not* have a philanthropic bone in his body ;-) Classic small man syndrome. He gets off on his ego.

: : Cheers : Terry

Question for you. Why do you think Philthy hangs out here so much now? Answer: He has effectively been driven out of aus.hi-fi. Everyone there now knows what he is and he has become sick of being made to look like the joke he is.

Try it here, it will work. By continuing to allow yourselves to abused and maligned *YOU* are contributing to the problem. By your inactions you are passively condoning his behaviour. Please contemplate this very carefully and don't blame the messenger ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

Well f#&k me dead. Pot, kettle, black!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, should they Brian Goldsmith (briang)?

"matt2-amstereo" wrote

no. the displays i speak of can vary pixel colour indevisually of other pixels. they can dither to create psudo shading

****** ____indervisually? .Wota wanker!

Brian G =========================================================

"Russ" wrote> ****** ____indervisually? .Wota wanker!

Thanks for popping up with that valuable insight, "Brian G".

Now, back in your hole please.

***Pants down please!

Bg =========================================================

And when you asked about a battery for your Uniden scanner two people replied with good leads, and you didn't have the common courtesy to acknowledge them.

Talk about who's a "Wanker" and who posts drivel here. Take a look in the mirror if you can find one you haven't already broken. LOL

When you are holier than holy, then come preach your Usenet ethics here. Until then, as bassett would say "Shut the f*ck up."

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

If they have half a brain, they'll see from the context that the man hurling the insults is a loon.

Again, if they have half a brain, they'll respect your maturity and restraint.

Against a guy who has a long history of oscillating between being helpful one time and insulting the other? He's clearly got a problem, but how is having a go at him going to help anything? It sounds to me you just like getting into a fight.

Utter drivel. It's the Internet - anyone who takes crap said in a forum about another person literally is an idiot.

Reply to
Russ

look harder. about halof of his posts are sane and useful. the other half are exactly the opposite.

I agree with Russ. Come on dude, it doesnt take much of a brain to recognise Phils demented ravings for what they are - the little excerpt I posted from SED is a good example.

so your "defending oneself" argument doesnt stack up very well. especially not when you respond to a sane post with unnecessary needling. it suggests to me that you take his rantings personally, and cannot control yourself enough to ignore him. note that a complete lack of self control is the hallmark of phil at his worst.

I am an engineer. I really dont give a crap what persons unknown think. Which is why my wife has learned to choose my clothing when we go out - I just pick whatever is on the top of the drawer and wear it - my argument being I cant see me so what do I care.

and anyone who takes Phil seriously, and thinks ill of me as a result, is sufficiently stupid that their opinion is utterly irrelevent.

OK, thats probably true, but the same can be said of most people. I too like demonstrating my knowledge of various subjects; that being said, I also learn a lot from usenet - albeit not much from a.e. mores the pity (that being said, guys like Frank Z and Bob P and yes, Phil A. on a good day, have a lot to offer).

I have looked at aus.hi-fi a couple of times, and as far as newsgroups go, its appalling. plus I dont work with audio so dont really care.

try saying something useful instead. lets talk about electronics. what circuits are you designing at the moment. Im doing some PFC SMPS, LED lighting and a 300kVA fully regenerative inverter. Im doing a thermal test on my 50W PFC, which is why Im wasting time here. the control loop analysis is moderately tricky.....

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Steve, before you criticise other members of this group for giving Phil Allison a hard time, perhaps you should make yourself aware of a little more of the history behind the 'relationship' between Phil & those members he has chosen to attack, belittle, vilify & malign, and not always just the person in question, but other members of their family too.

Let's face it, anyone who could post the following has serious problems, and deserves our sympathy rather than our scorn.....

From: Phil Allis>>> ** Rod-f****ng-who?

** TOTAL HOTCOCK!!!!!!!!!

I have *never* lost an argument, with anyone, EVER, EVER, EVER !!!!!!!!!

.... Philruff

Reply to
roughplanet

Actually ruff, that's pretty mild. At least you haven't been accused by Phil of being a kiddie fiddler, had your business partner harassed or had someone stake out your house on his behalf. Having been a victim of Phil's twisted mind and imagination I have absolutely no compassion for him. He deserves to get what he dishes out.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

For the record car electronics are quite advanced now and I do have a lot to do with them.

he probably : knows more about gearboxes than me though. I dont have any gearbox : questions, but if I do, I'll ask. Thanks Phil :) : : Cheers : Terry

BTW you are a little more advanced than me at electronics ;-) My current project is that I am tinkering with a design I have thought of for tangential tone arm for a turntable. It involves a small DC motor, 2 IR varistors and a IR LED. Early stages yet but you never know.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT