lighning timer

In our house we do have lightning that stops working after a 30 seconds or 1 minute. But for now the timer doesn't work anymore, it's broken. Someone who can help me find that thing on the net. And no, I don't look for a timer that programs every day or wathever, it's quiet easier. It's just a timer for our lightning in the hall. Have to work for 30 seconds or 1 minuut for example. It's built on the electrical box in the garage.

Thank you

Reply to
Fro

Fro