LG Fridges fitted with an illegal device.

LG Fridges fitted with an illegal device.

LG Electronics has agreed to compensate potentially thousands of
consumers after two of its fridges - models L197NFS and P197WFS - were
found to contain an illegal device that activates an energy-saving mode
when it detects room conditions similar to those in a test laboratory.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/technology/lg-fridges-lifes-not-so-good-20100317-qcu8.html

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: LG Fridges fitted with an illegal device.
to keyboard and composed:

I wonder if these are the same models:
http://www.jordansmanuals.com/Default.aspx?Brand=LG&Product=Fridge&Model=GCL197NFS
http://www.jordansmanuals.com/Default.aspx?Brand=LG&Product=Fridge&Model=GRP197WVS