LG Dvd Recorder Problem

Hi Guys, I have a LG Dvd Recorder, thats about 16 months old.
I have had no problems with it, but recently, I cannot make copies.
It records and everything ok, but now when I try to backup or copy a disk,
disks, and copies I have made in the past with no problems, like my DV Video
camera films ect ect, or burn a tv show to a disk all no problems, but now
as it starts to record after a few minutes it comes up, unable to copy this
There is no way of formatting this Dvd recorder, so what could be the
problem, and is there any suggestions on how i can fix it ?
Thanks again guys much appreciatted.

Re: LG Dvd Recorder Problem

DVD recorder is worn,
Replace unit