Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- LG Dvd Recorder Problem
October 4, 2007, 11:57 pm
rate this thread
Hi Guys, I have a LG Dvd Recorder, thats about 16 months old.
I have had no problems with it, but recently, I cannot make copies.
It records and everything ok, but now when I try to backup or copy a disk,
disks, and copies I have made in the past with no problems, like my DV Video
camera films ect ect, or burn a tv show to a disk all no problems, but now
as it starts to record after a few minutes it comes up, unable to copy this
There is no way of formatting this Dvd recorder, so what could be the
problem, and is there any suggestions on how i can fix it ?
Thanks again guys much appreciatted.
- » Exposure capture range of a typical B&W analog camera module
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » PCB toner transfer paper in Aus? ditto laminators?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Bypassing a central heating controller.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair