LG and Fisher & Paykel service manuals

LG and Fisher & Paykel service manuals are available here:

http://www.jordansmanuals.com /
http://www.jordansmanuals.com/Default.aspx?Brand=LG
http://www.jordansmanuals.com/Default.aspx?Brand=FP

Please note the warning:

"This is a free site, please only download the manuals that you
require. Anyone caught downloading a large amount of manuals at one
time will be barred from the site."

- Franc Zabkar

Re: LG and Fisher & Paykel service manuals

Thanks Frank
Pity they only give the parts lists though, I think most want the service
info like error codes etc but it's a start in the right direction.

Cheers ............. Rheilly P

Re: LG and Fisher & Paykel service manuals
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:53:30 +0800, "Rheilly Phoull"

I found a complete service manual for my LG LCD TV, including circuit
diagrams.

I also found a service manual for my friend's LG RC195 DVDR/VCR combo,
including circuit diagrams. However, it was deceptively titled as ...

http://www.jordansmanuals.com/ServiceManuals%5CLG%5CDVD-VCR%5CRC195%5CRC195W%20Parts%20List.pdf

If you need a service manual, they have an email address for requests.

I haven't tried any of the F&P manuals, though.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: LG and Fisher & Paykel service manuals

http://www.jordansmanuals.com/ServiceManuals%5CLG%5CDVD-VCR%5CRC195%5CRC195W%20Parts%20List.pdf

Hmm, perhaps I'll make the request and see how it goes although I imagine
it's 'proprietry' and accredited people only ;-(

Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Re: LG and Fisher & Paykel service manuals

Thanks Franc.  If my LG dishwasher ever kicks the bucket, DIY repair
diagnostics is now possible. :-)

Cheers,
Alan

Site Timeline