Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

Feet are still preferable to other peoples "things" that you compulsively insert into your body cavities philthy

Reply to
atec 7 7

That is my point. we still don't have any real idea of how Australian weather works, but experts can predict global climate.

Reply to
terryc

Sure, but it does mean an average increase in temperature rather than a decrease. And thus consequences such as polar caps reducing rather than increasing.

I'd rather not swap for one worse than a homeless Biafran, and I don't know anyone else who is. But you're welcome to it.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Anything is possible, but only completely self obsessed idiot would think it remotely likely.

No evidence of that so far unfortunately. But survival of the fittest still applies in any case.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

As I said, and no one is admitting any plans for that. And of course no one is volunteering. They want (and get) baby bonuses to increase the problem instead!

nature.

Exactly. Some people will survive and adapt. The problem eventually takes care of itself.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"Mr.Turd" "Trevor Wilson"

** Got any actual evidence of intelligent life originating beyond the earth ??

Chatted with any space aliens lately ??

Very likely a complete wack-job like Mr Turd has been prodded and poked by some slimy space thing - in his dreams.

** Scumbags like Mr Turd have nothing to offer the human race, let alone any extra-terrestrial culture.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

At that level, noproblem is there?

Reply to
terryc

Right on cue.

Reply to
terryc

checking between your ears was bound to produce that result

untrue , his promiscuity as with you will end in a disease perhaps you might develop some rectal horror and spread other things to more of your ilk let alone

Reply to
atec 7 7

Well I would call that a problem!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

earth

No, never said there was. I'll await your proof there are none.

But then we already have proof that man is not the only "intelligent"species (that obviously excludes Phil) on *this* planet. No need to look on any others.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

And reading Usenet posts like these.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...> ** Got any actual evidence of intelligent = life originating beyond the

ies

There are some I could name on this group. (and I'm NOT having a go at you, or at Phil) who are light years down the scale from Phil.

It's hard to know whether or not they are simply suffering

The effects of a lifetime of allowing themselves to be terminally brainwashed with crap (its a lot easier to get on your knees and worship at a populist altar of shit, and have it dictate your life to you, than having to face up to real life, having to stand on their own 2 feet, make their own decisions and be man enough to live by the consequences of them),

being born with the genetic traits of a sheep, plain dysfunctional

or a percentage of all..

Reply to
KR

Are you now changing yor story and saying that you want some living standard higher than a homeless biafran?

Please be clear, ths might be your application for exemption from culling. l visit;

terryc

As an insult, that is sadly pathetic as some of those lifeforms have existed far longer than so called "higher life forms".

Reply to
terryc

Sorry if you are a homeless Biafran, but I still haven't met anyone else who wants to trade places with one.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"KR"

There are some I could name on this group. (and I'm NOT having a go at you, or at Phil) who are light years down the scale from Phil.

It's hard to know whether or not they are simply suffering

The effects of a lifetime of allowing themselves to be terminally brainwashed with crap (its a lot easier to get on your knees and worship at a populist altar of shit, and have it dictate your life to you, than having to face up to real life, having to stand on their own 2 feet, make their own decisions and be man enough to live by the consequences of them),

being born with the genetic traits of a sheep, plain dysfunctional

or a percentage of all..

** Wot an interestingly weird post.

Almost semi- complementary .....

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I know where all the carbon pollution is! It's in Shanghai today, this is a photo from my Hotel room this morning. The famous Shanghai World Financial Centre is somewhere in that photo, big opening and all, less than 2km away, all 500 odd meters of it - vanished! The air sure tastes like carbon...

Flew over fields full of huge wind turbines on my way in, they were either all broken, or someone stole all the wind.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones