Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial - Page 3

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

Anything is possible, but only completely self obsessed idiot would think it
remotely likely.

No evidence of that so far unfortunately.
But survival of the fittest still applies in any case.

MrT.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

"Mr.Turd"
 "Trevor Wilson"

** Got any actual evidence of intelligent life originating beyond the earth
??

 Chatted with any space aliens lately  ??

 Very likely a complete wack-job like Mr Turd has been prodded and poked by
some slimy space thing - in his dreams.

** Scumbags like Mr Turd have nothing to offer the human race,  let alone
any extra-terrestrial culture.

......   Phil

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

Right on cue.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

  checking between your ears was bound to produce that result

  untrue , his promiscuity as with  you will end in a disease
  perhaps you might develop some rectal horror and spread other things
to more of your ilk
  let alone

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

And reading Usenet posts like these.

MrT.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

earth

No, never said there was. I'll await your proof there are none.

But then we already have proof that man is not the only "intelligent"species
(that obviously excludes Phil) on *this* planet. No need to look on any
others.

MrT.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial
snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...> ** Got any actual evidence of intelligent life originating beyond the

There are  some I could name on this group. (and I'm NOT having a go
at you, or at Phil) who are light years down the scale from Phil.

It's hard to know whether or not they are simply suffering

The effects of a lifetime of allowing themselves to be terminally
brainwashed with crap
(its a lot easier to get on your knees and worship at a populist altar
of shit, and have it dictate your life to you,  than having to face up
to real life, having to stand on their own 2 feet, make their own
decisions and be man enough to live by the consequences of them),

being born with the genetic traits of a sheep,
plain dysfunctional

or a percentage of all..

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

As an insult, that is sadly pathetic as some of those lifeforms have
existed far longer than so called "higher life forms".

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

"KR"

There are  some I could name on this group. (and I'm NOT having a go
at you, or at Phil) who are light years down the scale from Phil.

It's hard to know whether or not they are simply suffering

The effects of a lifetime of allowing themselves to be terminally
brainwashed with crap
(its a lot easier to get on your knees and worship at a populist altar
of shit, and have it dictate your life to you,  than having to face up
to real life, having to stand on their own 2 feet, make their own
decisions and be man enough to live by the consequences of them),

being born with the genetic traits of a sheep,
plain dysfunctional

or a percentage of all..

 **  Wot an interestingly weird  post.

  Almost semi- complementary .....

.....     Phil

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

Yep, all this moaning about save the planet is a joke. Rats, cockroaches
and ants have nothing to worry about.

Anyway, there's only one strategy that's likely to have any significant
effect, and only then if it's applied suitably - ie very - aggressively,
and that's  (wait for it) population reduction. It looks highly likely
that that will be looked after for us by mother nature. No need for us to
do anything.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

As I said, and no one is admitting any plans for that. And of course no one
is volunteering. They want (and get) baby bonuses to increase the problem
instead!

nature.

Exactly. Some people will survive and adapt. The problem eventually takes
care of itself.

MrT.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

no it isn't Every day I come across information that suggest flaws have
been found in certain core data sets on which these projections have been
made.

there is also the issue that some data sets are really local weather data
and not global climate data.

the fact that we do not really know enough about the factors influencing
Australian weather casts doubt on whether we really under global weather
and climate.

--
Once again, our prime minister Kevin Rudd brings stability to the nation
by reassurring the nation that one law still exists for the rich

Catalyst last night had a program which showed that climate scientists are only
now thinking
that the Indian Ocean may be responsible for the drought in SE Australia.

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2583329.htm

If it's taken local climate scientists this long for them to realise this, then
what else are the IPCC
scientists missing regarding the much larger problem of global weather?

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

That is my point. we still don't have any real idea of how Australian
weather works, but experts can predict global climate.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial
On Fri, 29 May 2009 07:29:41 +1000, "Trevor Wilson"

Of course we should look after it, but to indicate that it's the only home we
have
ignores the potential of 7 other planets (sorry Pluto), moons, and uncounted
number
of asteroids, comets and assorted detritus.

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

"dmm"
 "Trevor Wilson"

**  Which one are you living on now  ??

   Mr pointy headed, space alien fuckwit .

....   Phil

Re: Leo's latest missive - Silicon Chip editorial

It should be up on the website in full on 1st June.

Dave.

I know where all the carbon pollution is!
I know where all the carbon pollution is!
It's in Shanghai today, this is a photo from my Hotel room this
morning. The famous Shanghai World Financial Centre is somewhere in
that photo, big opening and all, less than 2km away, all 500 odd
meters of it - vanished!
The air sure tastes like carbon...

Flew over fields full of huge wind turbines on my way in, they were
either all broken, or someone stole all the wind.

Dave.

Site Timeline