LED 'fluoro' tubes - Page 2

Re: LED 'fluoro' tubes

The electronics are pretty simple, even in the new ones compared to
similar utes from some other manufacturers (some fuckwits in aus.cars
would likely claim different, no doubt). Mine's just turned 10 years
old, but I have no intention of getting rid of it. The only thing that
has ever failed on it is the handbrake light flickering on when it
wasn't (minor adjustment), the interior light globe and the roof has got
rusty spots where stones punched through to bare metal.

A polish and touch-up would do the job but I'm getting the roof painted
shortly to do it properly. The tray is bashed up on the inside but I
don't care about that, it's a working vehicle not some pretentious
poseurs handbag after all.

Regularly serviced, it's rock solid.

Site Timeline