Led Flashlights

The early battery lamps which were used as led flashlights were
actually run by the led acid
battery. Later these lamps used as led flashlights were replaced by an
improved version of the
battery. This improved version of battery was the self contained dry
cells. These self contained
dry cells were more beneficial than the led acid batteries, because
they were smaller and were
much more reliable. During the same period, a new kind of led
flashlights was developed. These
led flashlights were named as the dynamos. Dynamos are the led
flashlights that make use of
the energy, which is created by the movement of the led flashlights.
Dynamos became popular
and much more practical at that period of time, because the storage
density of batteries was not
too much. Dynamos proved to be much more practicable during that
period of time. Not every
part of the world had laws regarding the compulsion of having led
flashlights. In UK the led
flashlights group actually went against the law of led flashlights
having the rear lights. This was
because; they thought that this law will reduce the significance of
the motorist92%s obligation to
stop when they would see a bicycle within a clear distance.
http://www.eclipseledcompany.com /

Re: Led Flashlights

snip

Well, all these years I thought it was a Lead Acid Battery:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead%E2%80%93acid_battery

I guess a Chinese LED manufacturer can't be wong.
:-)

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Re: Led Flashlights

Its a light emmiting diode battery.

Re: Led Flashlights

Created by a random phrase generator, using a lead flashlight.

Re: Led Flashlights

I rather thought there was another sort of acid involved, LSD maybe ?

Re: Led Flashlights

Or it may be the usenet variant of number stations.

Site Timeline