Led Flashlights

The early battery lamps which were used as led flashlights were actually run by the led acid battery. Later these lamps used as led flashlights were replaced by an improved version of the battery. This improved version of battery was the self contained dry cells. These self contained dry cells were more beneficial than the led acid batteries, because they were smaller and were much more reliable. During the same period, a new kind of led flashlights was developed. These led flashlights were named as the dynamos. Dynamos are the led flashlights that make use of the energy, which is created by the movement of the led flashlights. Dynamos became popular and much more practical at that period of time, because the storage density of batteries was not too much. Dynamos proved to be much more practicable during that period of time. Not every part of the world had laws regarding the compulsion of having led flashlights. In UK the led flashlights group actually went against the law of led flashlights having the rear lights. This was because; they thought that this law will reduce the significance of the motorist=92s obligation to stop when they would see a bicycle within a clear distance.

samaden

snip

Well, all these years I thought it was a Lead Acid Battery:

I guess a Chinese LED manufacturer can't be wong. :-)

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Its a light emmiting diode battery.

Reply to
Barry OGrady

Created by a random phrase generator, using a lead flashlight.

Reply to
Barry OGrady

I rather thought there was another sort of acid involved, LSD maybe ?

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

Or it may be the usenet variant of number stations.

Reply to
asdf