LCD or Plasma - Page 3

Re: LCD or Plasma

I've got a 32" S-Series Sony Bravia KLV32S200 and it is supurb, and
it's got fairly low power consumption. The in-laws got the X-series
40" KDL40X2000 and while it looks (physically) superb, the picture
isn't much better (the greater resolution being the only real
difference), but the menu system sucks. The X-series menu system is
totally different to the S-series and is much more difficult to use.
The X-series also does not appear to have the ability to mask out
unwanted channels, and the remote keeps switching between "favourites"
and all channels. I have to fix the thing up for them every second
week, crazy.
I certainly wouldn't pay the difference.

32" is a nice size for our kitchen.

I wanted bigger than the 42" plasma in the loungeroom but the wife
wouldn't have a bar of it :-(
Fitting in with the decor was her (and hence "our") main buying
criteria :->

Dave.

have a read hear Re: LCD or Plasma

http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/lcdtv-plasmavslcd.shtml

Hi I am in the market for a new TV, can someone give me the pro's and con's
of each.
Thanks kindly

Site Timeline