LCD Connections

Hi,

I have 2 LCD's which have connection problems. One is in a multimeter & the other in a keyboard.

The multimeter has a ribbon cable feeding the display which somehow originally adhered to it.

The keyboard display uses a 'spongy' material, conductive in the appropriate places, which although has a little pressure on it, also used to adhere to the display.

There seems to be no evidence of any adhesive on either display, which one would think would act as an insulator anyway. How the connections originally stuck to the displays has got me tricked & so has how to fix them!

Any ideas?

Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Mark