Last chance !!

Sydneysiders get their last change to watch analogue TV tonight.

Melbournians follow suit next week.

Only a few, low power transmitters in the NT will remain after that.

According to ABC radio this morning, about 5% of Sydney's TV watchers have
not made provison for the switch off.

So maybe 150,000 will get a surprise on Tuesday after 9.00 AM.

FYI:

See article and pic of one of the restored Morris OB vans used by the ABC to
cover the 1956 Olympics in Melbourne & Sydney.

....  Phil

Re: Last chance !!

"Phil Allison"

FYI:

See article and pic of one of the restored Morris OB vans used by the ABC to
cover the 1956 Olympics in Melbourne & Sydney.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2008/08/19/2340229.htm

Re: Last chance !!

Or find better things to spend their money on.

Given the crap programs and the carnage on aerials from fat white
cockatoos, I can not be bothered doing anything once the current STB dies.
I know of at least six(?) free online news sources with imagery, so that
is the news covered.

Re: Last chance !!

The nooks are better, i.e. I've basically read all the plot lines before.
The emphasis these days seems to be gory effect with story telling
sacrificed and when you understand the basics of the programming behind
the CG, it is unimpressive.

The PBS ones can be interesting, but must assume that you're brain dead
with the retension of a goldfish and just waste time.

Oh gawddd, I thought it had already started.
Obviously YMDV.

Re: Last chance !!

The UHF-only antennae have smaller elements, presumably more durable under a
cockatoo ?

Pop 150,000 people on the net watching those and it'll slow to a crawl.

geoff

Re: Last chance !!

** Just another typical, genetic autistic moron  - really.

** That neatly reveals that your autistic brain cannot process either the
rapidly changing visual or audio content.

Most people enjoy watching TV for the information and entertainment it
offers  - for next to no cost too.

The only people who do not are blind, deaf, very stupid or highly autistic
fuckwits.

Just like the Jebus troll.

.....  Phil

Re: Last chance !!

Has anyone bothered plotting the degree of vitriol in Phil's responses
against time?

I wonder if there is a pattern.

Re: Last chance !!

"Kennedy"

** There was nothing but simple fact in my post .

 Not that a know nothing troll like you would recognise a single one of them
if it bit you.

...  Phil

Re: Last chance !!
still making your name as a tired old queen filthy ?

  perhaps topping yourself would be advisable as the obvious path to
relief instead of sucking meat pipes as per your usual behaviour

--

Re: Last chance !!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i80%b_1386144062

Re: Last chance !!

I'd day the vitriol peaks when his mum is on dialysis all day and he
can't have sex with her.

Re: Last chance !!

Perhaps, I'd have thought the dialysis would work as a tether & prevent
her escape, unless she is a willing participant of course............

Re: Last chance !!

All of which goes to at least partly explain Phallison's wonderful
personality...

Re: Last chance !!

**  Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

     No you cannot.

     Piss off you trolling fool.

Re: Last chance !!

Its the zimm fkickery that counts and not the information content these
days. I've also notice that SWMBO just ignores the TV after ABC news and
is content with computer games if she isn't doing one of here hobbies.

As I say, there is only so many times you can watch even the good movies
and most of them are getting into the teenager years of repeats.

Re: Last chance !!
Submitted to Reddit by somebody with the 'nym "oPHILcial"

http://imgur.com/XwyZtQv

Site Timeline