laser toner chip dump

hi!
does anyone has any eeprom dumps for laser toners?

best regards...
--
I am Locutus of Borg,
Your life as it has been is over,

   What does it matter?  Your ass has already been laminated.

prove it.
Re: laser toner chip dump

Dana 26.09.2007. 19:57, Michael A. Terrell upi chelom po tipkovnici i
nastade slijedeci tekst:

Dude!
I am just trying to save some money...
i need it for Samsung SCX-6220...
--
I am Locutus of Borg,
Your life as it has been is over,
toner chip dump

hi, what does this mean  ? ", and I've got my DD214 to
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

thanks,
mark k

Re: toner chip dump

Dana 14.10.2007. 02:31, mark krawczuk lupi chelom po tipkovnici i nastade
slijedeci tekst:

from wikipedia:

DD Form 214 is a document of the United States Department of Defense issued
upon a military service member's retirement, separation or discharge from
active-duty military.

The full name of the document is "Defense Department Form 214", however the
document is often shortened to be called a DD 214. A DD Form 214 is also
commonly referred to as "Discharge Papers".

The DAV is Disabled American Veterans, #85 being the local group.
<http://www.dav.org/

http://tinyurl.com/2vphcq

and chip dump is hexadecimal code from memory in chip (eeprom in my
case)...