Large Australian Companies to sell direct from China

A few days ago, I mentioned the news story: "Large Australian Companies to sell direct from China to avoid GST"

Well, here is a list of Chinese companies that will sell to you direct, and without any shipping fees.

Use at your own risk. :-)

I have had mixed results. One company I purchased 2 by mini-card readers. Advertised as the world's smallest. These are really small and accept an

8Gb MicroSDHC card, and disappear almost inside my netbook USB slot. $20 for both. Both failed. I complained and got 2 more for free. Both failed. I didn't bother again.

Cheers Don...

=======================

dealextreme.com Quality 8/10, customer service 10/10 -> "Free shipping" ledshoppe.com Quality 7.5/10, customer service 10/10 -> "Free shipping"

credit to jylam customer service 9/10 and 2/10 -> "Free shipping"
-> "Free shipping" focalprice.com credit to VanillaPep & shankeith -> "Free shipping" Dealperfect.com credit to Jump145 -> "Free shipping" kaidomain.com -> "Free shipping"
Quality 9.5/10, customer service 10/10
credit to Derek
dhgate.com uxcell.com virtualvillage.com
qualitychinagoods.com
cellphonefocus.com gameyeeeah.com chinavasion.com besthongkong.com milanoo.com credit to jump145
credit to bylo
credit to Redro

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

without any shipping fees.

smallest. These are really small and accept an

both. Both failed. I complained and got 2

That's the problem with DX ;) I've yet to get a refund out of them, one device (SARA conv.) I bought and got a different model as replacement is no longer in their catalog -- some bad gear there, also some bargains if you're careful.

Thanks for the list. Lots of Aussie sites sell cheap gear too, if it common, you can save $20 or more just by doing a google search, watch for inflated shipping to cover reduced price though. Almost as bad as the inflated shipping on ebay :(

Grant

"Free shipping"

Reply to
Grant