Large Australian Companies to sell direct from China

A few days ago, I mentioned the news story:
"Large Australian Companies to sell direct from China to avoid GST"

Well, here is a list of Chinese companies that will sell to you direct, and
without any shipping fees.

Use at your own risk. :-)

I have had mixed results.
One company I purchased 2 by mini-card readers. Advertised as the world's
smallest. These are really small and accept an
8Gb MicroSDHC card, and disappear almost inside my netbook USB slot. $20 for
both. Both failed. I complained and got 2
more for free. Both failed. I didn't bother again.

Cheers Don...

=======================

dealextreme.com Quality 8/10, customer service 10/10 -> "Free shipping"
ledshoppe.com Quality 7.5/10, customer service 10/10 -> "Free shipping"
http://bestofferbuy.com/ credit to jylam customer service 9/10 and 2/10 -> "Free
shipping"
http://www.wholesalechinabuy.com/ -> "Free shipping"
focalprice.com credit to VanillaPep & shankeith -> "Free shipping"
Dealperfect.com credit to Jump145 -> "Free shipping"
kaidomain.com -> "Free shipping"
www.monoprice.com Quality 9.5/10, customer service 10/10
www.eforcity.com credit to Derek
www.volumerate.com
dhgate.com
uxcell.com
virtualvillage.com
www.watchessuperstore.com
qualitychinagoods.com
www.sourcingmap.com
cellphonefocus.com
gameyeeeah.com
chinavasion.com
besthongkong.com
milanoo.com credit to jump145
www.froobi.com credit to bylo
www.tomtop.com credit to Redro

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Large Australian Companies to sell direct from China

without any shipping fees.
smallest. These are really small and accept an
both. Both failed. I complained and got 2

That's the problem with DX ;)  I've yet to get a refund out of them, one
device (SARA conv.) I bought and got a different model as replacement is
no longer in their catalog -- some bad gear there, also some bargains if
you're careful.

Thanks for the list.  Lots of Aussie sites sell cheap gear too, if it
common, you can save $20 or more just by doing a google search, watch for
inflated shipping to cover reduced price though.  Almost as bad as the
inflated shipping on ebay :(

Grant
"Free shipping"