Laptop stage sound system - one man show...

...has anyone heard of something like this?

I have a one man show I am designing some stuff for. Im looking for a sound source on a laptop to be controlled by a foot pedal or bluetooth or something to allow the person on stage to trigger the right songs at the right time for themselves?

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Cheers, Richard

Reply to
Richard J W

The WinAmp player has plenty of add-on's for remote control operation. This one uses an (bulky) X10 handheld remote:

There are probably a dozen other ways to interface some form of remote to WinAmp too.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

What about a tuner? I'm sure they can handle what you are trying to do, and most have small remotes.

Reply to
Two Bob

MIDI interface + some free software that does what you want to do and a bit of time to set it all up.

:-P

Reply to
Peter