Laptop stage sound system - one man show...

...has anyone heard of something like this?

I have a one man show I am designing some stuff for.  Im looking for a sound
source on a laptop to be controlled by a foot pedal or bluetooth or
something to allow the person on stage to trigger the right songs at the
right time for themselves?

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Cheers, Richard

Re: Laptop stage sound system - one man show...

The WinAmp player has plenty of add-on's for remote control operation.
This one uses an (bulky) X10 handheld remote:
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?4000000037923

There are probably a dozen other ways to interface some form of remote
to WinAmp too.

Dave.

Re: Laptop stage sound system - one man show...

What about a tuner? I'm sure they can handle what you are trying to do, and
most have small remotes.

Re: Laptop stage sound system - one man show...

MIDI interface + some free software that does what you want to do and a bit
of time to set it all up.

:-P

Site Timeline