Labor is back in - Page 3

Re: Labor is back in

Like hell it did.

Adam Carr.

And it remains to be seen if he does any better than that other fool Steve Keen
did on property prices.

http://mozo.com.au/reserve-bank/articles/rba-keeps-rate-at-4-5-for-fourth-consecutive-month/800055903

Re: Labor is back in

To be accurate; when I heard the anouncement I checked my portfolio
and as I follow mostly miners/exploration/resources, they had taken a hit
that nearly brought a tear to the eye.

So it seemed to me that it went south in minutes

Employment uptake figures out yesterday doesn't look good for interest
rates.

http://mozo.com.au/reserve-bank/articles/rba-keeps-rate-at-4-5-for-fourth-consecutive-month/800055903

Re: Labor is back in

follow mostly
to the eye.

You're too prone to bursting into tears.

It didnt.

Adam Carr.

Keen did on property prices.

We'll see... There is no automatic relation between employment and interest
rates.

http://mozo.com.au/reserve-bank/articles/rba-keeps-rate-at-4-5-for-fourth-consecutive-month/800055903

Re: Labor is back in

<""Trollene.the.liar.has.had.more.kook.outs.than.ive.had.hot.dinners\"@kangarooistan.com.au

no it didn't

rates on hold AGAIN this month. Rates may go up in the new year if the
economy keeps growing like it is
http://mozo.com.au/reserve-bank/articles/rba-keeps-rate-at-4-5-for-fourth-consecutive-month/800055903

Re: Labor is back in

Only for businesss run by herd followers.

It is being driven by consumer spending.

Re: Labor is back in

Till a few  gets caught for kiddie fiddling or some such thing, resigns
and its all on again.All the libs have to do is expose someone.

Re: Labor is back in

Utegate again?

Re: Labor is back in

Nope, no one is gunna be a stupid as Gretch any time soon.

And its Abbott thats the ex priest anyway.

Re: Labor is back in

Easier said than done.

And Labor has fuck all members in the places most of them are now anyway.

Re: Labor is back in

Or vice versa - glass houses.

Re: Labor is back in

.
Positions of great power like tend to attract pedos, sociopaths &
sicko's of all types
in much the same way as flies are attracted to a turd.
In many cases these people with dirt on their hands would be preferred
as they are compromised,
can either be allowed access to their perversion with small risk of
prosecution in return for favours, (votes)
or alternately manipulated / blackmailed by those with the big $$.

In many cases, anyone who knew of someone on the other side doing
these sort of things wouldn't be able to say anything,
because it would very likely expose just as many or more on their side
or even themselves.

Re: Labor is back in

its all on again.All the libs have to do

Nope, if one of the coalition's gets caught doing that, it wouldnt bring down
the govt, stupid.

Brainless stupidity in your case.

Re: Labor is back in

we have enough bad news on the TV without having it rammed down our face
here as well

both parties lost the election and therefore the leaders are both losers but
the biggest losers are us as we have to suffer them

ffs..... surely you can find enough things about computers to post here
without polluting it with politics

Re: Labor is back in

as well

Its rammed down our throats, or rammed into our face, you illiterate hoon.

You clearly dont believe that applys to yourself, hypocrite.

Re: Labor is back in

this coming from you just strengthens my point and I know I am absolutely
correct

you are a nasty old person that gets enjoyment from having kids sit on your
lap

Re: Labor is back in

here as well

correct

Thats the completely superfluous proof that you never ever could bullshit and
lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: Labor is back in

I wouldn't say he is making a political point, he is neutrally
announcing an important
happening for Australia that we have waited over 2 weeks for.
It is important news.

In fact, I have been quite impressed with the standard of the
discussion
on the subject on here, in that we haven't had bucketloads of silly,
pointless back and forth ALP / Liberal bashing & name calling.

Out of interest, speaking to friends and work colleagues, many of who
are openly (and incurably:) Labor or Liberal supporters,
one unique thing is that none of them are at all happy with the
situation we have.

There is absolutely none of the usual "yay - Gillard won" from
Laborites.
Anyone else noticed this ?

Site Timeline