Labor is back in - Page 2

Re: Labor is back in

be using sub-space relays.

It's never too late to cancel anything.
Previous Projects started by one government are rarely finished
as planed by the Next Government.
It's going to take years to finish this.
And I'd be extreeeemly surprised if this government goes the full
3 years.

Re: Labor is back in

First 1/4 2011 an election I hear is the official unofficial consideration

--

Re: Labor is back in

That is a no brainer call based on the fact that she looses a no
confidence motion when parliament first resumes (Nov).

Re: Labor is back in

finally on the NBN . .

be using sub-space relays.

Labor aint actually stupid enough to cancel it now that faces the
possibility of another election any time one of theirs carks it etc with
that being one of their main claims about what they had to offer.

the Next Government.

You aint established that there is a next govt any time soon.

Sure, but I bet even the coalition wont actually have the balls
to pull the plug on it once a substantial part of it has been
rolled out, if they ever do get back in power any time soon.

Their only hope on that is another election quick that does see Labor get the
bums rush.

Sure, but that doesnt mean that the coalition is guaranteed to win that
election.

Re: Labor is back in

finally on the NBN . .
be using sub-space relays.
the Next Government.
  you cant establish there aint
  you made the claim you prove it woddles
  they will when the do

bums rush.
   certain to happen sooner than later , just as certain as you being an
O2 thief
election.

  worthless rhetoric as usual woddles , could apply to any party and
just you wasting O2 as usual

Re: Labor is back in

Unless they have a rural version of the street distribution method,
unlikely. Could just be an affordable sat link, or even more/higher
wireless towers for a wireless connection.

Not a lot of evidence of the ability all round to adapt their mindset, so
quite possibly. OTOH, if Tony just plays the obstructionist hand and
brings them down, he could just as likely cause his own downfall from a
P'd off electorate.

Re: Labor is back in

fibre optic cable?

Not even possible.

Thats there right now.

Higher doesnt help.

And Windsor doesnt even want fibre to every rural hamlet, let alone every farmer
anyway.

The vast bulk of them already have decent broadband available via NextG right
now.

The only thing that isnt any good for is avoiding driving
to the DVD rental place because of the volume charges.
Its fine for everything else and can be significantly cheaper
than DSL too, essentially because there isnt a fixed monthly
charge if you dont want that.

poisoned chalice.

Thats just plain silly, most obviously with what Gillard did with the ETS post
Copenhagen.

Not even possible now that Windsor and Oakshot have sold out.

How odd that we didnt see that result when Mal gave Whitless the bums rush that
way.

Re: Labor is back in

I suppose that statement fully demonstrates the limit of your technical
knowledge. A drop of 7(?) metres every 20 metres as opposed of one from
500 to 5,000 every 1,000-10,000 metres. Why not?

Sat links? Yes. Affordable =No.

Really a small national investment to maximise competition in locally
produced food stuffs.

With this logic, the government could save money on schools, hospital,
roads and an endless number of expenses as they would all be equally
affordable.

An the poster child steps forward.

Example two poster child. May i suggest you use that ample affordable
broadband available to you and listen carefully to the long interviews
they gave.

NEWS FLASH! Neither are in politics any more. One is in fairy land and
the other is borderline.

Re: Labor is back in

to keyboard and composed:

Let's hope the independents do what Don Chipp's DemoBastards failed to
do.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Labor is back in

Not a chance, you watch.

Re: Labor is back in

Don Chipp only came up with "keep the bastards honest" after having a
dummy split and leaving his own party, just like 3/4 independents.

Re: Labor is back in

Nothing like, they didnt form their own partys and wont either, you watch.

Re: Labor is back in

And time will tell for how long.

Re: Labor is back in

Well duh you obvious cockspank

--

Re: Labor is back in

and - unfortunately - for the rest of us too.

Re: Labor is back in

Dr Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF"
<""Trollene.the.liar.has.had.more.kook.outs.than.ive.had.hot.dinners\"@kangarooistan.com.au

The stock market went south within minutes
and interst rates are going North within months according
to  ICAP economist Adam Carr.

http://mozo.com.au/reserve-bank/articles/rba-keeps-rate-at-4-5-for-fourth-consecutive-month/800055903

Re: Labor is back in

<""Trollene.the.liar.has.had.more.kook.outs.than.ive.had.hot.dinners\"@kangarooistan.com.au
http://mozo.com.au/reserve-bank/articles/rba-keeps-rate-at-4-5-for-fourth-consecutive-month/800055903

Each rate rise adds $50/week to the average mortgage. These rate rises
are due to inflation caused by Rudd and Gillard Labor spending and
borrowing massive amounts of money.

The annualised M3 expansion ballooned from around 11-12% under Howard
(already high) to 25% under Rudd. This ultimately fuels inflation and
interest rate rises.

The expanding money supply is also a crude form of capital theft. Only 3
years of 25% expansion and the value of our savings will be halved.

Labor thieves don't even bother using the tax system anymore.

The $43 *billion* NBN is not only going to cost us $2000 per person but
it will hit us through interest rates as well.

And being a Labor initiative it will take twice as long and cost twice
as much.

Re: Labor is back in

within months according to  ICAP

And it remains to be seen if he can predict any better than that other fool
Steve Keen predicted house prices.

http://mozo.com.au/reserve-bank/articles/rba-keeps-rate-at-4-5-for-fourth-consecutive-month/800055903

Depends on how great the rate rise is, stupid.

spending and borrowing massive amounts of

Corse we never ever saw any rate rises under Howard
with the federal govt not borrowing a cent, eh ?

high) to 25% under Rudd. This

Corse we never ever saw any rate rises under Howard eh ?

Not if you have even half a clue about where you have those savings invested.

Odd, could have SWORN they attempted to have a mining profits tax.

will hit us through interest rates as well.

Doesnt have to if part of what was raised from the flogging off of Telstra was
used to pay for it.

Bet it doesnt cost anything like that much more.

Re: Labor is back in

spending and borrowing massive amounts of

In any case, Speedy boi, how do Howard's sins justify Rudd/Gillards
spending? Not that it's relevant anyway.

Re: Labor is back in

Never said it did. I JUST rubbed your stupid pig ignorant nose in the FACT
that we saw a whole series of rate rises under Howard when that particular
govt wasnt borrowing a cent. so your claim at the top about what causes
rate rises has blown up in your face and covered you with black stuff, again.

Corse its relevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim of yours now right at the
top.

Site Timeline