Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub

Remember the 80 port "power only" hub I mentioned recently?

well, here is a real Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub
http://www.cambrionix.com/home /

Designed for the Professional User...
We engineered this professional-grade product for dependability and
performance first, aimed squarely at the business user - not as a
cost-driven commercial product. Designed to meet or exceed strict
quality and environmental directives, exclusively built and tested in
the UK with quality-controlled materials from approved suppliers.

and for the pdf:
http://www.cambrionix.com/home/CBRX49PH003A/49-Port_USB_Hub_Flier_Rev3-06.pdf

runs from a standard ATX Power Supply.

Cheers Don...