Kyocera Laser Printer Parts

Does anyone know the current spare parts distributor for Kyocera laser
printers in Aus?

I need a new paper pick up roller for an FS-1000+ printer as the old one
has lost its grip.

Thanks in advance.

Brenden Ede

Re: Kyocera Laser Printer Parts

Konica ?

"a t e c 7 7" <"atec 77 at hotmail dot com"> wrote in message
| Brenden Ede wrote:
| > Does anyone know the current spare parts distributor for Kyocera laser
| > printers in Aus?
| >
| > I need a new paper pick up roller for an FS-1000+ printer as the old one
| > has lost its grip.
| >
| > Thanks in advance.
| >
| > Brenden Ede
| Konica ?

I work for Konica Minolta, we already have too many people walking in the
door in error asking for parts for Kyocera's, even when their building is
clearly marked 100 meters up the road :)

A few years ago, departmental colour mfp's rebadged as Kyocera were actually
made by Minolta, but they do their own thing nowadays. Your best bet is to
goto kyocera.

Re: Kyocera Laser Printer Parts

They might be better off calling in if they want Epson, QMS or OKI parts
then :)

James

Re: Kyocera Laser Printer Parts

QMS is part of KM, we have all of the consumables and parts for those too..

Epson colour lasers, yep, although im lead to believe that the consumables
with chips cant be used in the wrong branded machines.. Having never
actually tried it myself I cant verify that, would be interested to know
though.

Oki, don't know, never seen one ;)

| > one

| > | Konica ?
| >
| > I work for Konica Minolta, we already have too many people walking in
the
| > door in error asking for parts for Kyocera's, even when their building
is
| > clearly marked 100 meters up the road :)
| >
| > A few years ago, departmental colour mfp's rebadged as Kyocera were
| > actually
| > made by Minolta, but they do their own thing nowadays. Your best bet is
| > goto kyocera.
| >

| They might be better off calling in if they want Epson, QMS or OKI parts
| then :)
|
| James

Re: Kyocera Laser Printer Parts

Try any Kyocera service centre. I had three FS-1010s sitting in the shed
until recently but they were taking up too much space and went to the tip,
same feed roller. Incidently the feed rollers on the FS-1000s are fairly
substantial for the size and life expectancy of the printer and may not be
that worn at all and you might get away with cleaning with a bit of soapy
water.

I could order one for you and post but would probably be easier and quicker
for you to find out who your nearest service centre is and go get one. What
city are you in?

James

Re: Kyocera Laser Printer Parts

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:05:01 GMT, Brenden Ede

You might try cleaning the roller with some meths.  May need to give
it a gentle rub with very fine emery paper first.

Otherwise try Kyocera Mita http://www.kyoceramita.com.au /

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com