KSC5027-R NPN Transistor

Can anyone tell me where I can pickup a KSC5027-R High Voltage, Fast Switching NPN Transistor or equivalent in Sydney? It is to replace a faulty one inside a PC ATX power supply. Datasheet:

TIA

Reply to
TT

yes ksc5027 2sc5027

get it from WES components

ph 02-97979866 cost $4.65 for ksc5027 - $1.40 for 2sc5027 dont know if there the same, but get the ksc just in cace.

faulty

Reply to
crazy frog

had the same prob, for the standby 5v supply.

Reply to
crazy frog

oh and thay are in sydeny.

faulty

Reply to
crazy frog

got it, fixed the power supply for $5. thanks mate.

one less piece of junk for land fill. :)

Reply to
TT