Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Kenwood N.B. circuit.- Please expliain!
December 30, 2005, 9:12 pm
rate this thread
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Could someone please explain the function of the N.B. circuit button
on a Kenwood stereo.
I have a customer who believes it resets the stereo
after it has been moved, because the stereo will not
work until this button has been pressed.
I have not seen this happen myself.
I think it has something to do with controlling the sound.
Re: Kenwood N.B. circuit.- Please expliain!
Thanks for the reply Ken.
I don't have the model number at the moment.
I think he told me there was not even sound from the CD player.
The system was given to him recently and he does not have the
When he brought it to me to repair, it worked fine as soon
as it was turned on.
He took it home and it did not work until the N.B. button
He says an error message was in the display, but I don't know what it
- » Trademark Protection without Registration
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Breitbandverstärker, wieso funktioniert der ü berhaupt!
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)