Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- just musing
April 29, 2006, 10:17 am
rate this thread
How would you make an as yet legal giant portable zapper capable of
causing spark or induction induced trauma to digital fixed speed
cameras,or maybee hand held ones for in your face journalist cameras.
How much light would it take to damage a ccd ???
(the poms would love such a machine they have been smashing speed
cameras in acts of civil disobedience)
Re: just musing
A few of the old country boys used to use a shotgun. It was more of a momentum
though, not sure if the speed cameras were digital back in those days either.
I've often contemplated a Tesla-type arrangement atop my tinfoil hat for this
Too much, IMO. Sadly, I don't think it's feasable.
Re: just musing
Although the focal point would probably different from ordinary white light,
a reasonably powerful laser - perhaps 20mW might give a CCD the hots. BUT,
if you hit the photographer in the eye you'd almost certainly blind him and
go to jail where Chopper Reid would poke his penis up your bottom because
he's so tough he's allowed to and all the King's prison officers cant stop
Living a boring uneventful life not worth photographing is the best defense.
- » FA: TEKTRONIX 2445 four channel 150 MHz oscilloscope
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Wer erkennt das Hersteller-Logo auf historischem IC?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)