Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- jrc opamp NJU7014 source wanted
January 4, 2007, 12:25 am
rate this thread
Does anyone know where you can buy this opamp NJU7014 in oz?
Its a brilliant opamp works off single supply rail down to 1.5v, high
www.digikey.com sell them for 60cents but postage is $30.
wish jaycar stocked jrc opamps. cross referencing the LMC6572 is
closest to spec but nothing beats the 7014 as it only draws 50uA .
Re: jrc opamp NJU7014 source wanted
** Groper Alert !
** It's a very basic op-amp that works at low Vcc .
That is all you can say for it.
** The LMC6572 draws only 40uA per amplifier .
It has 120 dB of gain - unlike the other one's 70 dB.
- » Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Transformatorek sterujący klucze w zasilaczu ATX
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)