Bye.
   Jasen
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jasen Betts

i think its just for show

Reply to
ZACK

dont blame me i only found out after i got it. you have not told us the voltage thats going into them, or do i have to find out myself. i know its a peace of crap.

Reply to
ZACK

dont blame me i only found out after i got it. you have not told us the voltage thats going into them, or do i have to find out myself. i know its a peace of crap. anything from china is shit.

Reply to
ZACK

You will have to find out the voltage for yourself.

This will be most interesting.

BTW, my brother's wife is from China and she wants to meet you.

Reply to
clanker

You will have to find out the voltage for yourself.

This will be most interesting.

BTW, my brother's wife is from China and she wants to meet you.

Reply to
clanker

You will have to find out the voltage for yourself.

This will be most interesting.

BTW, my brother's wife is from China and she wants to meet you.

Reply to
clanker

to bright. i did ask jaycar how can you get 25watts out of a little valve like that, ive made up outputs with this type of tube and only got 5watts at the most and then i found out later what was inside was just a solid state amp.

Reply to
ZACK

why has she got better ideas for this amp.

Reply to
ZACK

You didn't read the product description before you shelled out $300?

"Not a pure valve amp, but a nice sounding one just the same. The output is solid state with a valve preamp stage. This gives it better power output with lower hum and distortion. If you like the sound of valves but can't bring yourself to part with two grand for an amp, this could be for you. Two sets of stereo inputs plus separate bass and treble controls."

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

She thinks you might qualify as a dim sim.

Reply to
clanker

Why do that when you can stick a couple of LED's behind the valves and make them look like they are on :)

Reply to
swanny

yum dim sim.

right im going to check these voltages myself il be back soon

Reply to
ZACK

6p15 pin 1-g3 12volt pin 2-g1 -2.1volt pin 3-c -2.1volt pin 4-h pin 5-h 6.5volt dc pin 6-g3 12volt pin 7-anode 12volt pin 8 n/c pin 9- 12volt 6n1 pin 1-a1 12volt pin 2-g1 -1.2volt pin 3-c1 -1.3volt pin 4h pin 5h 6.5volt dc pin 6-a2 12volt pin 7-g2 -6.1volt pin 8-c2 -6.1volt pin 9-int/sh

takein with digital meter, if you remove the tubes one by one sound stops, so the input gos into these tubes to the output somehowe, idont have a schematic to se howe thay are wired il check that out later.

Reply to
ZACK

mmmmmmmmmmmm dim simmm

right im going to check these voltages myself ill be back soon

6p15 pin 1-g3 12volt pin 2-g1 -2.1volt pin 3-c -2.1volt pin 4-h pin 5-h 6.5volt dc pin 6-g3 12volt pin 7-anode 12volt pin 8 n/c pin 9-g2 12volt

6n1 pin 1-a1 12volt pin 2-g1 -1.2volt pin 3-c1 -1.3volt pin 4h pin 5h 6.5volt dc pin 6-a2 12volt pin 7-g2 -6.1volt pin 8-c2 -6.1volt pin 9-int/sh

takein with digital meter, if you remove the tubes one by one sound stops, so the input gos into these tubes to the output somehowe, idont have a schematic to se howe thay are wired il check that out later.

Reply to
ZACK

Now read where someone (infinitely) more clever measured the voltages with a CRO and got a *real* heater voltage figure - and reason why.

Reply to
clanker

That's already been done by some commercial manufacturer. What a bloody con!

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

what is it then tell me. it differs when tube is out, i did these with them in.

why would it be any different to the others measured with the same meter.

Reply to
ZACK

what is it then tell me.