jaycars new valve amp - Page 2

Re: jaycars new valve amp

why has she got better ideas for this amp.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

She thinks you might qualify as a dim sim.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

yum dim sim.

right im going to check these voltages myself
il be back soon

Re: jaycars new valve amp

6p15 pin 1-g3 12volt
pin 2-g1 -2.1volt
pin 3-c -2.1volt
pin 4-h pin 5-h 6.5volt dc
pin 6-g3 12volt
pin 7-anode 12volt
pin 8 n/c
pin 9- 12volt

6n1 pin 1-a1 12volt
pin 2-g1 -1.2volt
pin 3-c1 -1.3volt
pin 4h pin 5h 6.5volt dc
pin 6-a2 12volt
pin 7-g2 -6.1volt
pin 8-c2 -6.1volt
pin 9-int/sh

takein with digital meter, if you remove the tubes
one by one sound stops, so the input gos into
these tubes to the output somehowe, idont have
a schematic to se howe thay are wired il check
that out later.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

mmmmmmmmmmmm dim simmm

right im going to check these voltages myself
ill be back soon

6p15 pin 1-g3 12volt
pin 2-g1 -2.1volt
pin 3-c -2.1volt
pin 4-h pin 5-h 6.5volt dc
pin 6-g3 12volt
pin 7-anode 12volt
pin 8 n/c
pin 9-g2 12volt

6n1 pin 1-a1 12volt
pin 2-g1 -1.2volt
pin 3-c1 -1.3volt
pin 4h pin 5h 6.5volt dc
pin 6-a2 12volt
pin 7-g2 -6.1volt
pin 8-c2 -6.1volt
pin 9-int/sh

takein with digital meter, if you remove the tubes
one by one sound stops, so the input gos into
these tubes to the output somehowe, idont have
a schematic to se howe thay are wired il check
that out later.

Re: jaycars new valve amp
Now read where someone (infinitely) more clever measured the voltages
with a CRO and got a *real*  heater voltage figure - and reason why.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

what is it then tell me.
it differs when tube is out, i did these with them in.

why would it be any different to the others measured
with the same meter.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

what is it then tell me.

why would it be any different to the others measured
with the same meter.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

You will have to find out the voltage for yourself.

This will be most interesting.

BTW, my brother's wife is from China and she wants to meet you.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

You will have to find out the voltage for yourself.

This will be most interesting.

BTW, my brother's wife is from China and she wants to meet you.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

Just why would you run with a high filament voltage, other than to increase
burnout rate so people have to spend more on replacement?

Re: jaycars new valve amp

**Have you forgotten? This is Jaycar. Gary probably needs to buy another new
Ferrari. If he cons enough idiots to shell out 300 Bucks for this POS, he'll
be able to buy one in no time at all.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: jaycars new valve amp

to make them light up brighter?

--

Bye.
   Jasen

Re: jaycars new valve amp

Why do that when you can stick a couple of LED's behind the valves and make them
look like they are on :)

Re: jaycars new valve amp

That's already been done by some commercial manufacturer.  What a bloody
con!

Re: jaycars new valve amp

i think its just for show

Re: jaycars new valve amp

**This should put it all into perspective:

http://www.geocities.com/cablehack/jaycar/jaycar.html

If I just purchased this POS, I'd take it back. It really is disgusting.

There's one born every minute. Jaycar actually sell a reasonable amp, for a
reasonable price (Part # AA-0470). There is no need for people to buy junk
like this.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: jaycars new valve amp

tell me, how do know obout this junk.
did you get one and found out or
were did yoy get the info from.

Re: jaycars new valve amp

tell me, how do you know obout this junk.
did you get one and found out or
were did you get the info from