Jaycar website

Tried to look up a price on their website just a minute ago and it asks
me for password... Is it stuffed or is it my computer??

Tom

Re: Jaycar website

"Tom"

  **   It's stuffed.

........  Phil

Re: Jaycar website

"Phil Allison"

 **   It's un-stuffed.

 ........  Phil

Re: Jaycar website

I've noticed that, perhaps they lurk in here?

Re: Jaycar website

"Tom"

**  They used to watch every post that mentioned " Jaycar ".

 Sometimes a staffer replied.

 Sometimes one emailed the poster.

 All very intimidating.

........  Phil

Re: Jaycar website

"Heywood Jablome"

**  Jaycar do not take advice from anyone.

      They give it out.

........ Phil

Re: Jaycar website

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:36:06 +1100, "Phil Allison"

Whatsis name took some advice from me once after I heavily bagged the
business.

So to speak :)

Re: Jaycar website

not

It's probably the same guy who wrote the whitepages and yellow pages search
engine. Search for "ski" in "box hill" it says "too many results".

Michael

Re: Jaycar website

I'm reading this a couple of days after the original msg, but
coincidentally a couple of days ago the Jaycar website was throwing
back an IIS web server error page (looks similar to the IE error page).
It was fine an hour or two later but by then I'd already purchased the
gadget from DSE. ;-D

Site Timeline