jaycar sound level meter: kj8212

I just bought the Jaycar Sound Level Meter Kit (kj8212) and when I got home
and read the pakage realised that I also need the instructions. There are no
markings on the circuit board and was wondering whether anyone has the
circuit diagram to save me the trip into town to buy the $2 instruction
sheet. (don't know why they don't just increase the price and include the
instruction!!!!)
Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert.

Re: jaycar sound level meter: kj8212

Because they're cheapskates. :P

Re: jaycar sound level meter: kj8212

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:38:59 GMT, "robert"

You may be able to place the majority of the parts by viewing these
photos:
http://www.electusdistribution.com.au/products_uploaded/productLarge_6741.jpg
http://www.jaycar.com.au/products_uploaded/productLarge_6853.jpg

- Franc Zabkar

Re: jaycar sound level meter: kj8212

What a b* disgrace!  And they used to be such a good company. I doubt
whether Gary reads this, but if you do, Gary what are you doing?

Site Timeline