Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- jaycar smartcard programmers
- Sam Westcott
January 19, 2006, 5:04 am
rate this thread
hi, does anyone know anyone who is using a jaycar smartcard programmer and
card to access foxtel satellite ?
the guy at the shop told me that people are using the equipment to watch
and that the foxtel codes are inaccessable (then i noticed he must have had
something in his eye as it seemed to be "irritated")
any help out there ?
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A timer driver for Cortex-M0+... it rarely doesn't work
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming